Corralitos is a census-designated place in Santa Cruz County located at the foothills of the Santa Cruz Mountains.
The town is served by the Pajaro Valley Unified School District.
- Estimated median house or condo value in 2007: $901,391
- Land area: 9 square miles
- Population in July 2007: 2,391
- Estimated median household income in 2007: $83,601
- Median resident age: 40 years
As Exclusive Buyer's Broker Incs we can assist you in finding ANY property for sale in Corralitos and always represent YOUR best interest, 100% of the time. To search for homes for sale in Corralitos, click here.